April 27, 2010

Prom, if you know what I mean.

Oh prom. Though art slightly epic. Especially Kimosabe and Todd Thomas's bowtie.

From which he borrow-ith from the Steak and the Shake.

We did dinner at the church, the parents put it together for us. Complete with place cards, menus, and a waiter--Todd Thomas (pictured left). It was really great, we have some amazing parents.

The actual prom part was fun, and I didn't even fall down on the ramp at Grand March. That really improved the whole thing.

Things in my life have been umm...on the rocky side. Family stuff I mean. Anyway, I'm not gonna play the whole pity party role. If you want to know ask, I suppose.

Point of me saying this is that the next couple weeks are going to be rough, really rough. But, I really think things are going to be on the positive side after this messy stuff ends. God works through the negative things, and I think that what He is doing right now. Helping us get things where they need to be.

And well, I don't know what the point of writing all that was, but it feels good to write down the fact that I am trusting God with this. Because I really am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

keep it classy, folks.