May 2, 2010

Goodnight for real this time.

One down fall of working in a craft store and being a slightly crazy person?

You come up with a million and one ideas of what you want to create.

My latest mission?

Monsters.

Fluffy monsters with eyes and fangs and paws.

It will be amazing.

And after that I will attack the idea of creating the most amazing Senior Yearbook evah. evah. evah. I shall conquer the world of all things reminiscent. All things memorial and sentimental shall be mine to conquer.

Yesterday was the SAT. What is it about the SAT that zaps your soul and makes your whole day bleak? I honestly felt severly depressed after the SAT. I change the SAT acronym to Sadistic Academic Torture. I don't know if that even makes sense, but it sounds awful so it will work.

I mean, it's not that the test is incredibly hard, it's just long and monotonous. And really quite pointless.

P.S. Kedra made the corsage above. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

keep it classy, folks.