May 14, 2010

Did Becky just fall down the stairs?

So, went to Aaron Taflinger's graduation tonight.

It just about broke my heart.

I'm really getting quite sick of all my friends graduating! I've been through this three years now. Each group leaving me in Mitchell, when all I want to do is go to Lipscomb!

Katie, Ashley, Wesley, Aaron, and sooo many people are graduating this year. I feel like school next year is going to be morbid without my favorite red-headed friend going to lunch with Rebecca and me. Or, Ashley Squirrels and her narcoleptic tendencies and her random bursts of song. Or, Sir Wesley and his flip-flops.

Becky Warren fell down the stairs a moment ago, her boots were slippery. From my spot on the couch I only heard the procession of thuds as she fell her way down the stairwell. Amusing? Yes. Did I giggle before I checked to make sure she was okay? Yes. Am I a bad friend? No.

Real friends laugh when you fall down, then make sure you are okay.

Those is the rules.

Tomorrow we are tie-dying tee-shirts for camp, I'm pumped.

Oh, and tomorrow we move into our new house! I'm really excited, I get to basically redecorate the whole thing which is really wonderful. I love doing things like that. Say a prayer for me, yes? That this project isn't too much for the Three Wilson's. We may be tough, but we are busy. And I really want this house to work out, and in a quick sort of fashion.

P.S. That's Jake Parsley in the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

keep it classy, folks.