July 23, 2010

50% Off

Yesterday I went with the youth groups girls (Caroline, Rebecca, Jocelyn, Lindsay, Bethany, Abby, Ashley, Riley, and Laura) and Gary Spear to the Circle Center Mall in Indianapolis.

Yes, it was great times.

Anyway, I'm a nerd and of course I observed people amidst my shopping experience. Which was hard, mind you. When Caroline, Jocelyn, and I really get shopping we have one track minds....especially Jocelyn and I with all the awesome stripes that are "in" lately.

Onward! Okay, so I observed yaddah yaddah and I decided to write a list of unwritten rules for mall behavior! So here we go:
1. Walk at a leisurely pace as not to disturb everyone else who is walking at a leisurely pace.

2. Do not make eye contact with people you pass, and especially do not smile. This makes you a creeper.....which means I'm a creeper.

3. When in the restroom let the older ladies go first, it's just polite.

4. You should not use Bluetooth's because everyone around you thinks you are either talking to yourself or talking to them. Then there is chaos....chaos in a mall is bad.

5. Make sure your conversations are appropriate and okay to hear, because everyone around you can hear your conversations.

6. Make sure to wear clothes that are easy on and off so as to cut down time in the fitting room. Jeans, tee-shirts, and flip-flops are awesome. Even a sundress and sandals are fine if you want to look cute. No one likes "that girl" that takes a million years in the fitting room......but really.

7. Touch every article of clothing you pass. I don't know the reason for this...I do it and I see everyone else do it too. So, it must be legit.

8. Keep your cellphone in an appropriate place, no one wants to see you have yours appear like magic out of your cleavage.

9. The louder and clickier your shoes, the more attention you get. That's why I wear sandals.

10. The final and most important rule: Always take samples from the people in front of the pretzel place. Duh.

Okay, I've got a lot of laundry to do and a lot of coffee to drink.
Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

keep it classy, folks.