July 21, 2010

Well Done Bird!

You know what I love?

Naps!

Yesterday Caroline, Lindsay, and I turned on the sixth Harry Potter and napped in Rita's living room. I had super hardcore dreams! Oh, ahhh I'm laughing thinking about it---

I had a dream that I woke up because someone was snoring soooo loudly. It sounded like it was coming from Lindsay so I sat up on the couch and looked toward where Lindsay was laying. She looked back at me and put her finger to her lips to shush me and pointed to the end of the couch where a fluffy white dog was sleeping and snoring LOUDLY. We silently laughed and fell back asleep.

When I woke up for real I thought the dream was real.....I walked to the bathroom and started cracking up when I remembered that Rita doesn't have a dog....bahhhh it was hilarious.

I napped today too, and by today I mean, I just woke up.

You know what else I love? Knitting! I finally started a new project because I've laid out sick all last week, so I had plenty of time on my hands. I am doing the Starburst stitch and I love it. Caroline and I both got superthick, nautical looking yarn--her's is cream and mine is heathered light blue. Love. Love. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

keep it classy, folks.