July 31, 2010

Lady Gaga Remix...Cana Girl Style

This past week was Intermediate Week of bible camp! I was a Junior Councelor of these cute things pictured left. It was me, Karen Day, Darci Roberts, Rebecca Burris, and Riley Day in Cana with ten girls ranging from 6-11.

There are a lot of things that naturally just come with a group of ten little girls:
-Lots of high pitched screaming
-Pillow fights
-Cotton candy scented perfume

-Lots of hugs and high fives
-A little lack of hygiene....
-A big interest in bugs, especially moths (lunar moth in the photo, see it?)

It's such a great, and exhausting time to councel little girls. To be honest, I thought I was getting the oldest girls and when I learned I had completely switched and got the little girls I was slightly upset. I didn't know how to relate with little girls....but God had something in store for me.

These girls captured my heart! They are so loving and honest and albeit a little crazy...but I think that's why I love them. One of the best things was how they relate to each other. Even the girls who didn't know each other at first were close by the end of the week. Everyone of them cared for each other and loved each other.

They were such a cute, cotton candy scented, high pitched, and flip-flop wearing picture of Jesus.

And I'm so glad that I got the little girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

keep it classy, folks.