April 6, 2011

Soapstone and Acrylics

I feel like putting down under jokes, but I
can't really think of any good ones. Or any at all really. . .


Sorry, I've been very neglectful of this blog! This past Thursday Rebecca and I loaded up the little Focus and headed to Nashville for the weekend. We got home Sunday late afternoon.
Okay get this, we ate at:
- Arnolds
- Loveless
- Carrabas
- Sweet Cece's
- Genghis
annddd McDonalds

So. Much. Food. Blahhh. . . I mean, but whatever. It was all good!
We visited Ethos church with Luke, Caroline, and Callie-ann on Sunday. The preacher's name is Dave Clayton. He's a young guy with a big vision! I was blown away. I've been listening to his sermons on podcasts and I cannot stop dwelling on them. It's sucked up my blog time, sorry!

Okay funny story: Rebecca and I were talking today after we told out friend Tanner Happy Birthday and she said, "I'm craving jell-o." She told me she thought it was because in elementary school Tanner's mom would bring in jell-o eggs for his birthday. I thought it was really funny, but she didn't find much humor in it. I mean, Tanner's mom conditioned the kids in Tanner's classes to crave jell-o on his birthday! It's like Pavlov's dogs but more fun!

Ah, I thought it was funny at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment

keep it classy, folks.