April 24, 2011

Moon river, wider than a mile.

Senior Academic Banquet! This photo makes me laugh.
It's impossible to get us to all look at the camera and smile.

The friends that torture each other, stay together.
That's not a real saying.
Happy Easter! How did you celebrate the Resurrection today? My alarm clock didn't go off so I missed bible class, was ten minutes late to church, then went to my Aunts for lunch.

I've got a lot of thoughts in my head about the Resurrection. Mostly questions:
Who would I be without it?
Where would I be without it?
How would I live my life differently?
Where would I go?
Would I be scared?

My entire life is defined by the fact that Jesus did and rose again. He showed that there is life after death if we believe in him. What if there wasn't? Would there be a point at all? If there was no life after death then I wouldn't find a need to follow any morals, love anyone, or care about anything bigger than myself. It's crazy how one thing sets a whole world in a different motion.

One re-life defined millions for the rest of the living world.

It's so hard to wrap my mind around this love. This craziness. The wonderful, supernatural occurrence who defines my heart and my actions and my being. I suppose the question should not be W.W.J.D. but What Would I Be Without the Resurrection of my Christ? Too long to put on a bracelet I know.
No one is going to go out and buy those rainbow bracelets.

On a different note- I've been in an extremely crafty mood lately. Yesterday I bought three plain chipboard letters (my initials) and decopauged them to match my dorm room. Today I'm doing the same to a bedside table I bought for 5 bucks. I painted it antique white, distressed it, and now I'm working on decorating it.


Before.

After! I used scrapbooking paper, mod podge, and sparkles.
The W is my favorite, the paper has little birds all over it.
The first one is pretty cute too, it's all vintagey.
The J mehh...it's okay.



No comments:

Post a Comment

keep it classy, folks.