May 7, 2011

*K1, p1: rep from * to end.

She loves me.

Happy Saturday Morning!
I'm sitting on my couch watching the coverage of the Indy 500 Mini-Marathon to see if I can spot anyone I know. I saw The Heatherly dad. I'm hoping to see one of the Burris clan. It makes me feel really lazy to watch a Mini-Marathon from my couch...but I'm just not a runner. I have zero-coordination...

Speaking of running: I went to the Mitchell vs. BNL track meet to see my friends Peyton, Jocelyn, Kevin, Alli, and Jill. They did so good! We have some really talented girls and boys on the track team. I was super impressed with Peyton. If' you've never seen this kid run then you are missing out. I was talking with Brett at the track meet last night and he said, "If there was a running machine, it would look like Peyton." I thought that was funny.

I have a roomate for college now! Totally for sure. It's such a relief. Her name is Taylor and she goes to camp in the summers with me. That's one less college stress to check off my list before I head to Nashville.

I picked up knitting again for the first time in a very long time. I can't put it down now. I'm knitting a really thick and really long navy blue basketweave scarf. It might be one of my favorite things I've ever made, and it's so easy! I love the basketweave stitch (or pattern...I suppose it could be considered either/or/and).

Well, I got Paris When It Sizzles for 5 dollars last night at Wal-Mart. I think I'm going to make oatmeal, pull out my knitting, and watch the ever amazing Audrey Hepburn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

keep it classy, folks.