May 14, 2011

Are you mocking me?

No photo today, I'm afraid.
I'm on my brother's laptop! My laptop decided to completely die, so I gave it to Todd Thomas and he's going to have to completely wipe the whole thing and start over. He's a miracle worker and saved all my photos though. I've had the laptop for just a year and a couple weeks, this is uncalled for. Stupid PC, I'm going Mac.

This past week was verrryyy busy for me, I was hardly home.

I have a funny story to tell you about last Saturday: Vicky was over and she brought her friend's daughter, Gabby. Gabby is hilarious. Completely hilarious. She had Emily follow up into my bedroom and film her on her iPhone. What did she do? MTV Cribs. She said, "Welcome to my house!" (With her hand on her hip). Did I mention this girl is seven years old? Too funny! My favorite thing she said though was when Katie Thomas came over. Gabby looks at Katie and says, "How old are you? You look like a wooommaannn. Do you have a car? Can you drive? Do you have a job?"

She then walked around with Katie's Wal-Mart nametag saying, "I'm Katie!" This girl cracked me up.

I'm going sit on a swing in the backyard and read now...Senior Banquet later tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

keep it classy, folks.