May 22, 2011

Boysmell and Girlsmell.

Most of the Senior group at church who got honored!
 We are missing Sebastian and Ryan who couldn't make it due to legitimate reasons!


We are in the final homestretch, dear readers.

I can count the days of school on one hand.

Ridiculous.

My graduation is June 3rd. You should probably come if I haven't invited you all already. Rebecca and I are having an open house at the church right after graduation. There will be tons of food, photos, and music! It can't not be a good time. That double negative was very much needed.

It will be very muchly awesome and radical. You need to come.

Right, so I'm done with high school in five days. I'm not feeling sentimental right now. I will miss a lot of people. I have a lot of great friends here and a church family that I'm going to have an extremely hard time leaving. We will see how calm I'm feeling the day of graduation. There will probably be lots of crying.

That's usually how starting new chapters in your life goes.

My brother got a g6 and it's pretty legit. If you see him you should rap the song to him. I'm sure it's already pretty annoying. And p.s. I'm talking about the car not the airplane...although I'm sure you knew that.

I went to Nashville this weekend with Beth Parsley to visit Ashley Samuel. It was so great to see her and to spend time with Beth and to spend time in the city I'm going to live in in three months. Beth and Ashley are two astounding women of God. They are such honest and loving women and if you don't know them then I feel sorry for you. And they are stinking hilarious. Just saying.

Okay, I'm about to fall asleep on the keyboard....

No comments:

Post a Comment

keep it classy, folks.