July 2, 2011

A little behind...

I just got a mac for graduation! Therefore, I do not have
any of my own photos yet. I think that HP pt. 7 is a good enough substitute, yeah?

Welp, I'm super duper behind in writing.

Like a month behind.

What to update you on. . .hmmm. . . well I'm graduated! That's exciting. I got a mac for graduation from my father. Which is partly why I haven't been writing! I love this thing, but I have zero idea how to use it. But, I'm figuring more and more out everyday. I spent eleven days in Nashville. It was a good test drive for the real thing that is coming up in a month and a half.

My lovely roommate Taylor and I have almost everything we need for our dorm room and so I'm doing some little DIY stuff to make it homey. I'm making floral "lanterns" to hang from the ceiling, throw pillows, fabric boxes to organize things in (namely my underwear and socks because we don't have dressers!), I'm decoupaging two canvases with birds, and making a platform 9 & 3/4 sign for above our door. I will have to post some photos of this stuff. I'm having way too much fun.

I've been to college week, orientation, and IMPACT thus far this summer. Exciting stuff.

Got my schedule for next year! It includes:
-Foundations of Studio (art class yeah!)
-Intro to Communication
-Intro to Psychology
-Story of Jesus (supposedly I have an amazing professor for this!)
-Seminar (This is like a comp course. Each Seminar professor chooses a topic. Mine is with Goode and it's about forgiveness in society and through the bible. I guess we get to talk about the Holocaust and the South African Apartheid. I'm extremely excited.)
-Surface Design (another art class, HOLLA!)

Well, my family is coming up from Ohio and Huron. I'm a wreck. My room's a wreck. And I still have to make red, white, and blue cupcakes! So, I'm getting off here.

Oh and side note. If you are ready this then I'm begging you to pray for my little friend Libbie. She is in Junior High and she had surgery on Monday. I haven't heard anything yet...which makes me a little nervous. She's had so many surgeries and I just wish the world for her. She has the sweetest heart and she smiles like everyday is a gift. I could learn a thing from her. So, please pray for her and her family. 

And I'm peacing out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

keep it classy, folks.