July 21, 2011

New Beginnings!

Fiona, Jocelyn, Lydia, Alayna, Lizzy, and Maggie

Sister photo!

Lydia the intern with the Sisters!

Lizzy looking pretty in the
freezing cold water!

Fiona and Alayna looking stunning as always!

Three of my favorite people!

I seriously have the loveliest friends!

My adorable friend Maggie Sue!

You can't tell, but it's like 500 degrees outside!

We have the most amazing place to take photos.

Lydia took this. The water was super cold.
But, I welcomed it. . .because it got triple digits that day.
The Lipscomb four: Lydia, Rebecca, Me and Lindsay!
Jocelyn took these. Too funny.

Well, we had the girls photoshoot again this year! I had just as much fun taking these photos as I did last year! 

I also must tell you that I started a brand new blog. . .it was time. So, if you could direct yourselves that way I would much appreciate it! It is under the url of lubisongirl.blogspot.com! (I know lubisongirl. . .you are probably dry heaving about the fact that I chose that. . .corny and quite predictable, but give me a break. I wasn't feeling very creative.)

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the photos and the new blog. I'm not quite done with this one yet.

I need some sort of awesome sign-off. A lot has happened and a lot has been documented in this blog.

I'm just not ready to say good-bye yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

keep it classy, folks.