July 7, 2011

Buffy the Vampire Slayer


Evie, Me, and Rebecca with the ever amazing
Mr. Kearns who we had for Calculus!

Me and Lizzy after the Graduation Party!
Well, I've been up to about nothing this week.

Mainly D. I. Y. stuff...I think that I have already mentioned? Maybe? I could go back and look but that would be a lot effort.

I'm thinking about starting a new, fresh blog because I'm starting a whole new chapter in my life. What do you think? I think it would be a good change. I'm afraid I'm becoming monotonous. And...honestly I feel like a little narcissistic writing about myself all the time. I'm SOMETHING to write about...not the  SOMEONE (me) who I write about constantly.

I would love to start a D.I.Y. blog. Of course, I would still update on my life.

Who knows. I will start this new collegiate blog and see where it leads me!

Maybe I won't even have time for one.

I hear the whole "college" thing is pretty time consuming!

All this Buffy watching really makes me want to kick some vampire butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

keep it classy, folks.