August 18, 2009

7-Dollar Flatbread

Suprise. I changed the font size.

Today was my 2nd day back to my school.

Today was also my first day of work.

I am now employed, and I love it quite immensly. Also, the job really is a good one for a high school student. I'm not flipping burgers, life is good. And, the people I work with are all wonderful. God really worked out a good thing for me. He's pretty great that way. I love Him a lot.

I've found that I have an unfortunate addiction to sleeping in a while after my alarm clock goes off. My snooze has been abused. I'm afraid I beat it at least three times each morning. I tell myself to get out of bed, but I think my mind and my body become frightfully disconnected at such an early time. I never really had much of a problem with this last year. I've always been a morning person.

Five little things I'm very thankful for at this moment:
-My mattress
-The way the wind feels when I put my top down when I drive
-Art Class
-The fact that I can go into my kitchen and get clean water whenever I want it
-The ability to laugh and smile





No comments:

Post a Comment

keep it classy, folks.