August 14, 2009

I really like squirrels.

I am now offically employed at a local craft and hardware store. I like the thought of actually having money to pay for things. It's a really nice concept.
When I wake up in the morning my hair tends to resemble a curly haired Ziggy Stardust (or David Bowie for those of you who aren't fans). It's really quite hard for me to face a mirror to fix the mess. So, I had an amazing idea for no more bad hair days and universal acceptance of looks.
We all go bald.
And, to express our individuality we paint our heads.
It would be like dry-erase heads. We could get those markers that wipe off and just write little memos on our foreheads. There would be no need for planners or bumper stickers. All you have to do is write how you feel or draw your heart out on your head. The world would know you by what you put on your cranium.
And, you would save a lot of money on hair products.
This has been another pointless blog.
Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

keep it classy, folks.