August 26, 2009

My friend plays the ukulele.

Dear Cat, you are annoying me.
And you scratched my foot.
I'm afraid it's time for you to straighten up.

My brother wrecked his dirtbike. He fell horizontally off of a triple ramp. He crushed his ball in his shoulder, so they had to fix it and put it back in the socket. And, he broke his growth plate and his clavical. All of this was on the right side. He had surgery this morning, and he is now sporting a rod through his shoulder and screws on his clavical. Basically, his right arm belongs to the Terminator or the Bionical man.

Right now I am not working on my Pre-Calculus homework. If I was a good girl I would be, but I'm not a math person. Actually, I despise it more than I can ever tell you. But, I figure that I am blessed enough to have a place to get a good education, so I might as well put some effort into it. There are children all over the world that don't even get to go to school. And, even though I whine and complain, I really am quite thankful for the opportunity for a good future and college and endless things that come from an education.

Random fact: I can stand on my big toes. Not for long, mind you. But, I can do it.

Maybe God intended me to be a ballerina? No, I'm a horrible klutz. Maybe He just enjoys the fact that I have strong or coordinated big toes? He made me the way I am for a purpose. My big toes must mean something, right? This is all a bit silly, really. I'm going to stop talking about big toes and their relevance in God's plan for me.

I took a four hour nap today because I was so worn out from this past week.
Downside being that I will never sleep tonight and I have an early morning meeting for S.A.D.D. board tomorrow morning. Sleep is such a crazy thing.

Now, back to my Pre-Cal.

3 comments:

  1. Melissa Wilson, I like your blog. I like that it is a little random and therefore fresh.

    Keep writing. It's good for the soul.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. spear.
    your awesome.
    and i love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe big toes don't have anything to do with God. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete

keep it classy, folks.