August 30, 2009

I'm not wearing socks

So, my alarm clock didn't go off this morning. I set it for eight, but that didn't happen. Either that or I subconciously turned it off because I was so insanely tired. (That's what happens when you go to a movie then stay at a friend's house until 2:30.)

I went to go see District 9 with Tyler last night. It was like watching a kids movie that some messed up grown-ups took and added a lot of gore and the F word a million times to. I loathe the F word, really really loathe it. There are so many more intellegent things to say, I promise.

It was a rather unfortunate thing for it to majorly suck. I really like alien movies.

I worked in the fabric section at work yesterday. I moved a shelf full of ribbon. And, I cut some fabric. And, I cut some fabric. Then, I cut some fabric. Then, I vacuumed and my work was over. It was a successful evening over all. There are some very happy older ladies with cotton floral print fabrics now.

I'm in the process of organizing my room and getting rid of everything. And by that I mean, donating lots of stuff to Goodwill. I feel cluttered. I will only keep bare minimals and my insanely huge yarn stash. Oh, and my gnomes.

My friend Katie (known to me as Kathe) and I are going to be building a window seat. I have six windows in my room and four of them are together, they are begging for a seat to be built in front of them. And, there will be lots of throw pillows. Love.

Roisin Murphy is good. You should listen to her.

I'm out of gas in my car and all four of my tires are pretty much flat. Mmm...

Every morning I drink coffee, this is happening right now. And, I'm drinking it out of a Disney princess mug.



No comments:

Post a Comment

keep it classy, folks.