September 1, 2009

Water erodes a rock over time.

Starbucks brought back the Pumpkin Spice Latte.
This makes me very happy.

Grandma had lunch today.
This makes me very happy.

I got to work with Wes today.
This makes me very happy.

MIKA has a new c.d. coming out.
This makes me very happy.

I'm going to an art fair Saturday.
This makes me sooo very happy.

Basically, life is just really schweet lately. Busy, yes.
I'm worn out beyond what I could ever believe. I wasn't even this worn after building houses and working in Honduras. I think that's because the work I was doing in Honduras was ayude otra personas en el nombre de Jesuchristo. And my work here (work, homework, babysitting, cleaning, blehh) really is quite necessario, but not necessario por el kingdom. The "work" I do now isn't helping anyone grow spiritually, or really doing anything positivo por anyone. It's hard coming from such uplifting and encouraging things to things that need to be done, but don't really fufill anyone's life with love and compassion and God.

I wish I lived in a place where I could directly see how my life affected others. That way I know whether or not I'm doing good or just wasting time and love.

All this aside, where I'm at right now isn't so bad. It's stable at least. That's something I always strive for.

I do wish that I lived somewhere by an ocean, like a little village in Greece. That would be lovely.

Sleep seems more important than blogging about frivolous and random things...so bye.

Via con dios.



1 comment:

  1. Au contraire! (Sorry, I took French) You fill my life with love and compassion and God all the time. You have a spirit that is very obvious and you definitely affect the people around you. So, keep looking for the opportunities God gives you every day. They mean more than you realize.

    ReplyDelete

keep it classy, folks.