September 6, 2009

Ghandi has nose hair.

4th Street Festival is a very amusing place to be. It's an arts and crafts fair that I went to yesterday with some friends. Pretty great times. Some of my favorite artwork included a bobble head type Ghandi, a chicken made of hot rollers, a woven forest, and pottery. I love all pottery.

Hannah and I are going to put a table in the People's Festival on 3rd Street. It's a local artist fair rather than a widely known artist fair, like on 4th street. Hint--3rd street is much cheaper and still really quite schweet.

We got "free" oragami, and by free I mean, with a donation to a Catholic Fund.

I bought a cameo necklace for only eight dollars. That pretty much rocked. And, I got some kick butt prints from some ladies at 3rd street. Art is pretty much life.
Like air and coffee.

Today at work Elizabeth and I started setting up Christmas trees (I know it's early, but technically it's only a forest until we decorate them). We set up this one that was an "upside down table top tree". We called it the Christmas Bush. And so, after we got done putting together all these trees we smelled like "synthetic Christmas". Because, as you might have guessed, these trees are not real.

Shocker.

I think I might start on Lomography. It's a type of photography. You can tell by the -ography's at the end.

We had a Michelle Obama paper doll book at work. Well, I suspect the book was all first ladies, but M.O. was really huge on the front, so she gets all the credit. Good job first lady on teching little girls how to dress their paper dolls.

Tomorrow there is no school because it's Labor Day. And, it's my birthday. I was born on Labor Day.

Get it? Pregnancy goes to labor which goes to child. And hence, I am upon this Earth.

My hands still smell like plastic trees.




2 comments:

keep it classy, folks.