September 14, 2009

A Thousand Faces

Once upon a time there was a girl.

And she had a gnome collection and a tendency to fall down and trip over things.

Her hands were always covered with ink, paint, charcoal, pastel, and graphite.

She sneezed everytime she walked out into the sun.

One of her favorite things to do was shower. And, to wake up in a place and know that she was surrounded by people who love her.

She would knit until her knuckles hurt.

I found this girl one day while I was staring into a mirror and we shook hands.

She was quite nice, but sometimes I would become very annoyed with her.

But I would forgive her again, and we would go back to being happy with each other again.

And we praised God when good things happened, and cried when bad things happen.

And everything was good.

The Not So Much of an End.

2 comments:

  1. I think I would do more than sneeze if I walked into the sun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. not the actual sun. sunlight.
    (sizzling noises)

    ReplyDelete

keep it classy, folks.