March 30, 2010

Record warmth for the end of the week.

I am completely worn out.
Tired. Tired. Tired.
But, I don't feel like sleeping.

This week has been the longest week ever and it's only Tuesday. I think it's because Spring Break was last week. I have to go back to school...to routines and homework and having to wear shoes.

Three things I'm really not a fan of.

My Spring Break was really great. I didn't go anywhere exotic or really exciting for that matter. I went shopping in Louisville with Rebecca, Lauren, and Alyssa one day. That was really special to me, I really love those girls.

Thursday of Spring Break some of us from the youth group rented a cabin at Patoka and stayed the night. It was raining, but we broke out the board games, made a huge dinner together, and watched the movies I brought (The Princess Bride and Big Fish--props to the boys for putting up with that.) The next day we went out to Tucker Lake and hiked and while some of us conquered the insanely huge hill....monsterous hill. Some of us (me and a few smart girls) took photos then walked up the stairs slowly.
I also tie-dyed, but you already read about that in the last post, aye?
I was also sick Sunday night/Monday of break, but even that wasn't that bad because I watched a million episodes of Ghost Whisperer...which is epic.
Tonight I went to group and I cried. I just wanted to put that because crying in public for personal matters (not movies, books, etc) is really hard for me. But, Gary made a really good point and I started to cry...so I left the room. And I want to publically acknowledge that it happened because it makes me feel a little bit more in touch with what really happened in my heart at that moment. Because I tend to take bad things and shove them aside and stick them into little sections of my mind. Each section of my life has compartments, and they use to never touch..but now the little pieces of my life seem to be falling together and mixing ever so slightly and it has my mind and my heart in a bit of disarray.
But, even when I do cry in public. Or cry not in public I refuse to give up the fact that God is in control even though it doesn't really feel like it at some moments.
And maybe this mix up of the compartments I've tried to hard to keep organized and seperate can lead to something big and great that I never could have planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

keep it classy, folks.