March 9, 2010

Grande Caffe Mocha with Soy Milk, No Whip

I wish I could just get up and go somewhere right now. Anywhere really.

I just feel like being in car with the windows down, driving someplace. I don't even care where as long as there are people that I love there.

For some reason (well a God reason) I feel like my heart is at peace. I feel like my body has been completely filled up with peace.

Like the feeling of my feet sinking into cool sand.

Or when you just got done sledding and you take a gulp of hot chocolate and your body heats up from the inside out.

I just feel good. I know God is in control of whatever is going to happen.

Is this the acceptance of the fact that He is in control, or that I don't have to be that makes me feel so content?

I sat on the hood of my car today, waiting for Gary to get to church and just looked at the stars.

And I knew that everything is okay and will be okay, wherever my life goes.

Wherever I end up. Or who I end up with.

I tend to fill up my life with what if's. What if's do nothing but take you nowhere. And I don't want to circle around in nowhere, I want to go where God wants me to. So I need to shoot down the little What-If Monsters that always plague my thoughts and I need to take ahold of the thought that God is good. And all is good, and by good I mean all that is going to happen and is happening I CAN HANDLE WITH HIM.

What if I can't do it?

Bam. You're dead silly question.

I can do anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

keep it classy, folks.