March 21, 2010

You freed me! You presented my master with a sock!

Ah, spring break.

You are my best friend.

Activities planned for this week are of the following:
-Sleep
-Sleep
-Sleep
-Watch Disney movies
-Bonfire

-Work
-Sleep

-Stay at a cabin at Patoka with the youth group
-Sleep
-Go see Shutter Island and The Crazies

-Sleep

Yes, that is the general plan for my spring break. Not the most exciting break in the world, but I don't really care all that much. Just as long as I can sleep a lot. I've got to say it one more time, the thought of it is just too wonderful: SLEEP!

Today is the Harry Potter movie marathon on ABC Family, so I'm going to curl up in bed and watch Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix (my second favorite of the series) instead of doing productive things like clean my insanely messy room.

Yesterday I went shopping in Louisville with Rebecca, Alyssa, and Lauren. We went to the Mall of St. Matthews and the other one that's farther on down the highway. Epic time I must say. I splurged a little and bought some gladiator sandals and a floral maxi-dress. I'm assuming that I will wear them so much that they will pretty much pay for themselves.

Today the cleaning lady is here and I guess she mopped the bathroom, so it was still wet. I walked in and practically did the splits. You know, everyone is good at something. Does my talent have to be falling down? Because I pretty much excel in the art of klutzery. Honestly.

Well, the Hogwarts School of Magic is calling me.

Farewell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

keep it classy, folks.