June 17, 2010

I should do the dishes now.

It's a Thursday and I am doing NOTHING and it's WONDERFUL!
I made oatmeal and sat my bottom on our fluffy white couch so I could write a blog post.
I turned on Golden Girls.
I love Betty White.

To the left is one of my senior photos that Jean Sowders took! She's amazing, really. It's very strange (and exciting) to think that my next school year will be my senior year. Hey College, only 180 more school days then I will be coming!

IMPACT is this upcoming Monday. This is exciting!
July 1st is the day we head out to Honduras. This is very exciting!

And you know what else is exciting? The fact that I don't have anything planned today so I'm going to veg like it is nobody's business!

When I sleep I turn my air conditioner down very low and pile on tons of blankets. That way I can bury myself in them. I did that last night and when I woke up this morning all but one thin quilt had slipped off my bed. Even my sheet had slipped from under my quilt (how did that happen?). So, I woke up frozen with tons of sunlight pouring in from my window. I haven't made new curtains yet, so the light really comes in the window in the morning.

It was really peaceful. I haven't felt that peaceful in a really long time. So, I laid there for an hour just because I could.

2 comments:

keep it classy, folks.