June 29, 2010

A Diva is female version of a Hustler.

Tuesday morning.
The Pagemaster is on as I write this!
Ah, this was one of my very favorite movies when I was little. I watched it all the time. My mom liked it because it taught about books like Moby Dick, Dr. Jeckyl and Mr. Hyde, and other big time need to know books.

Last night was a girl's night at Lindsay's house.
We all dressed up crazy in her clothes and had a dance party.
We filmed a part of it (in which i look rather unfortunate) and I'm pretty sure Lindsay is putting it on Facebook....

She also put up photos.

I wore sweat pants tucked into high heel boots, a white Hanes v-neck tee-shirt, suspenders, and a black tie.
Also, we teased up my already large and in charge hair.

It was a really "special" time.....really. But it was awesome.

Thursday at 3 A.M. our mission team leaves for Honduras! It's craziness that it is already here. I've got a lot of last minute shopping and packing to do today. But, for right now I'm just chilling because I have plenty of time today.

This year's trip to Honduras is going to be a totally different experience. Last year we didn't get to help at the Hospital because of Swine Flu, and then we didn't get to go to the orphanages and into the city because of the political problems. I'm slightly nervous this year because I just don't know what to expect. It's really exciting though. I'm really happy to get to go to the orphanages and to pass out food at the dump.

Just pray we don't have to "flee" the country again this year.

But really, please pray for the TORCH team as we go to Honduras. I really want the oppurtunity to bless as many people as possible and hopefully our hearts and eyes will be opened to how wonderful we have it here in America. This is going to be a life changing event, for everyone involved. Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

keep it classy, folks.