June 19, 2010

Must sleep now.

I'm really into the whole Irish rock band thing right now...
The Pogues

The Dropkick Murphys
Flogging Molly
The Tossers
The Young Dublins.....

I have no idea why I love it so much. Today I was mopping my bathroom. I sat my laptop on the toilet and flipped to my Pandora station of my Irish favorites and danced and clapped and mopped to Irish lyrics I don't really understand.

I've decided that Pixar 3-D films are magical. Ugh, so good.

Today, we went to go see Toy Story 3. You know what's very strange?
Andy and I are the same age.
Weird.
I've literally grown up with the Toy Story movies.
That makes me feel young and old at the same time.

My room is currently being painted yellow.
I mean, HELLO I'M YELLOW sort of yellow. And it's glorious.

Walked in the Relay for Life today. It was really great.
You know how you see the commercials and people are all decked out in pink or whatever color to support their loved ones? Not so at this one. Rebecca and I wore all out pink--leggings, tee-shirts, hats, bandanas, ribbons, glow sticks...you name it. And we were the only ones. Darci was going to meet us.
She asked how she was going to find us.
We told her that she couldn't miss us.


They do this thing were they put candles in white bags with names of people have dealt with, lost a battle to, or won a battle with cancer all around the track. And they light them up. Ugh, there was way to much light. For such a small Relay for Life they pretty much circled the whole track.

Kinda broke my heart.

They set the bags with candles in the bleachers in the shape of the word Hope then changed it to CURE.

I wish it would come. I'm sure everyone does.

No comments:

Post a Comment

keep it classy, folks.