August 9, 2010

I know, right?!? WHAT?

I went school shopping today with the Slone women. We left at eleven and got back home at eight thirty. We conquered I think.

I bought a pair of knock-off Birkenstocks and they made fun of me. Said that I dress like I am a grandmother.

It's funny because it's kind of true.

My favorite cardigan used to belong to Katie's grandma.....I really love it.

Okay, I have been really dumb the past two days. It is like my brain has completely turned off....and I'm not kidding.

Yesterday I was sitting on a couch and Aaron Taflinger flopped down next to me and completely crushed me. I screamed and he looked at me and said, "It was only half of me, like 80 pounds. That's it."

And then I replied, "Aaron Taflinger, you do not weigh 120 pounds."

Fail.

I hope you get it, because if you don't then you are like me.

Welp, this is a pointless post. That was all I have to say.

I'm going to go watch The Golden Girls and paint my toenails, it's an exciting night....

No comments:

Post a Comment

keep it classy, folks.