August 28, 2010

Moo.

Hey girl hey.

I woke up about thirty minutes ago.

Just so you know that would be 8:00.

I rolled out of bed, the light just pouring in. . .and thought to myself, "Man, I really slept in."

The clock tells me otherwise.

Then I appropriately say, "Fail."

Last night was the away football game at Paoli, and we got killed. 32-0. Mind you, Paoli is 6th in the State right now. It was really depressing, let me tell you.

I started doing this European paper cutting called Scherenschnitte. It's German for "scissor cuts". It's paper cutting art. You cut very very intricate silhouette designs out of paper with really small scissors and craft knives. It's tedious and makes me want to scream every once in a while, but I really love the end product.

I'm just finishing my first one, it's a tree and at the base is a bench on either side. On one side sits a little old lady knitting and on the other a little old man reading a newspaper. Schpretty cute. And, of course I couldn't do the normal black paper. . .I did yellow.

You know what I hate, loathe, and abhor? When a friend is going through a difficult situation, that must happen. . .but there is no action you can take to make it any easier for them. You just have to sit back, be there for them, and pray.

I want to Superman spring into action anytime something bad happens to my friends, but sometimes it's not my place. Sometimes, it's only God's place to take action. And sometime's that makes me really mad.

Just wanted to say that.

Doubt it's worth much to say.

Volleyball tournament today, go jackets! (Especially the senior girls and Jocelyn!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

keep it classy, folks.