August 22, 2010

Hey, I've got a social disease!

Snap.

Snap.

Snap.

I'm watching West Side Story.

"When you're a Jet, you're a Jet all the way! From your first cigarette to your last dyin' days!"

This past week of school wasn't as bad as I originally thought it was going to be. I really love my summers, so I was really, insanely, nail-bitingly, dreading giving up my summer.

Part of me likes having the routine and the schedule back.

I just need a good project to always work on or I start to feel useless or something. Well, that's a little melodramatic. But, I do always like to be working on something.

Today, Lindsay, Jake, and I went to Goodwill. I bought some old...rather matronly...more like grandmatronly dresses. The fabric is really cool and vintage looking though...

I'm making them into high-waisted skirts. I have one down, two to go. That's my project for the week.

I love to sew.

"Why do you kids live like there's a war on?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

keep it classy, folks.