August 24, 2010

You can call me Al.

I have very exciting news! And by exciting, I mean I want to scream. . .so here it goes:

I MIGHT BE GOING TO ENGLAND, FRANCE, AND SWITZERLAND FOR TWO WEEKS THIS UPCOMING SUMMER!


Ah, yes.

Two teachers from school are leading a trip to Europe this summer. . .the only problem. . .we need at least thirty people signed up in two weeks or we will not be going.

And the day we know whether we are going or not is on my birthday. I would hate to be told, "We don't have enough people, so we aren't going. Happy Birthday."

This would be my ultimate dream if this actually happened.

Ultimate.

And I feel a little silly saying this, but pray! Pray that it works out. I know that there are a million more important things going on right now. I know it may be a little selfish, but this trip is on my heart. It would be so amazing if it worked out .

Europe! Can you believe it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

keep it classy, folks.