August 7, 2010

Diamonds.

Today is Saturday.

Last night was a girl's night...oh how I love girl's nights.

To boys who read this: one of the things we talk about most are weddings. Yep, we even look up our dresses on the internet. It's almost an obsession. Why is this?

I really don't know. Nor do I care that much.

It's romantic I guess.

This morning when I walked into the house on the dining room table were many many perfume and cologne boxes. And not just anything but Armani and Yves Saint Laurent and Diesel...oh my.

My dad gets them for free, they are like the tester ones they put out in the stores. I am smelling so good and I am so happy.

I have this weird thing for smelly good stuff. Like, I really adore smelling good. The Diesel smells so good, I don't want my brother to wear it. When I look at him I feel like he is still a little kid...not a teenage boy. It's kinda sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

keep it classy, folks.